Since 2015, our Liberal government has proved that you can take meaningful climate action while building a strong, growing economy by:
- Putting a price on pollution that puts more money back into the pockets of 8/10 Canadians;
- Making zero emission vehicles more affordable and accessible for Canadians, through rebates of $5,000 and more charging stations across the country;
- Making historic investments in public transit, supporting over 1,300 projects;
- Protecting an historic amount of Canada’s nature, including lands 3.5 times the size of Nova Scotia; and
- Advancing a ban on harmful single-use plastics and moving forward with our plan to end plastic waste by 2030.
And now, we’re introducing our boldest and most detailed plan yet on how we’ll deliver clean air and good middle class jobs for Canadians.