The Simcoe–Grey EDA Board is a group of volunteers who are dedicated to supporting the Liberal Party. They work with Liberal supporters and Registered Liberals across the riding to grow an open, inclusive, and innovative grassroots political movement. Are you interested in getting involved in your riding? Sign up to volunteer today!
SGFLA Team volunteers engage with the Simcoe-Grey community by:
- Participating on your choice of committees (Policy, Communications, Events, Organization, Fundraising)
- Coordinating, publicizing and attending local Liberal Party of Canada events
- Participating in fundraising events
- Listening to the concerns of our Simcoe-Grey Liberals
- Developing policy resolutions for the Liberal Party of Canada’s consideration
- Spreading the word about the importance of civic engagement
- Helping to make our Simcoe-Grey electoral district more engaged
Contact us to learn more about how you can contribute to our community while having fun in the process!
Invitation to join the Board of Directors
Interested in joining the SGFLA Executive Team? Volunteers are vital to the success of our organization. We value diversity and want our volunteers to share their talents and skills. Want to know more about the board positions? Check here for more info on each board director’s responsibilities. The applicant can send us a short bio at the email address of the riding chair https://liberal.ca/ridings/35099/
Together, let’s keep Canada moving forward — for everyone.
A Liberal membership is FREE and valid for three years. SGFLA recommends you to renew annually and to update/confirm your contact info at “Register as a Liberal” at any time, online or call [Toll free: 1 888 LIBERAL (542-3725)]. It only takes a few seconds to stay informed!
Qualifications for Registration: Be at least 14 years of age; Support the purposes of the Party; Ordinarily live in Canada or, for Canadians living abroad, be qualified as an elector who may vote in accordance with part 11 of the Canada Elections Act; Not a member of any other federal political party in Canada; and While Registered as a Liberal, not have publicly declared an intention to be a candidate for election to the House of Commons other than as a Candidate of the Party.